Monday, December 28, 2009

Two thousand Ten shall begin

I've been chatting with one of my favorite people. He might be the one of the goofiest people I know, but he is magnificently charming and I value his opinion dearly. After talking to him, all I can think about is New Years and relationships (or lack there of)

In 2010: I will graduate, I will turn 23, I will hopefully follow through with my new years resolutions, and I will begin the next stage of my life. Those things, I could care less about right now. I want to have one hell of a night on the 31st. Hopefully meet a total stranger to kiss on New Years, and hopefully never have to run into them again. And hopefully that stranger is not someone that one of my friends has a history with, because that would be my luck.

As for relationships, I'm 100% content with being single. Although many associate the word single with being lonely, I, on the other hand do not. Single, Singular. One. Yes, all you have to think about is yourself and what's going to make YOU happy. It's rather liberating, not at all lonely. If you are lonely, find some friends.

Dear New Years, I need one drama free, crazy good time. Please try hard. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment